Anglican Church Ring

bookmarks on delicious St. Matthew's Anglican Church, Florence, Ontario
St. Matthew's was the first church in the village, begun as a mission then more solidly established in 1843.   It survived the five denominations to come and stands again as the only church in town.

Anglican Parish of the Bruce Peninsula
Six Anglican Churches in Bruce County, Ontario, Canada that share the ministry of an Evangelical Lutheran pastor.

Christ Anglican Church, Newbury, Ontario
Located in a village 50 minutes from London, Ontario.   Christ Church is part of a 3-point parish with St John's, Glencoe and St Judes, Mount Brydges.


About the Anglican Church

Trinity Anglican Church, Waterford, Ontario
The fine building then referred to as 'The Cathedral of Western Ontario' was erected in 1909 and by 1917, was consecrated debt-free.

Anglican Deanery of Wellington
Photos and links for 8 Anglican Churches - 7 in East London, Ontario and St Peter's in Dorchester, just east of London.

Waterloo, Ontario Anglican Churches
Photos, service times and links to All Saints Church, Church of the Holy Saviour, St Columba Church, St Bede's Chapel.

St James Anglican Church, Parkhill, Ontario
Located northwest of London, Ontario, the church was founded in 1869, and the present building erected in 1874.

St Mark's Anglican Church, Port Hope, Ontario
Built in 1822 by Norman Brogdin, St Mark's is one of the oldest frame churches in Ontario


St James Anglican Church, St Marys, Ontario
The limestone church was built in 1857, with additions in 1886.   Also shown is a stained glass window and the organ.


St John's Anglican Church, St. Thomas
Tried, tested, and true, the faithful people of St John's have faced the frontiers of their time, standing to challenges again and again. Our commitment to God, to our Church family, to our mission, and to our community remains strong.


Anglican Parish of Long Point Bay
Long Point Bay Parish is made up of St John's Church, Woodhouse, Memorial Church, Port Ryerse, St Andrew's-by-the-Lake, Turkey Point and St John's Anglican, Port Rowan


Sarnia Ontario Anglican Churches
Sarnia, Ontario is located at the southern end of Lake Huron.   Photos and links for its eight Anglican Churches.


St Alban Anglican Church, Delhi, Ontario
Anglicans have been worshipping in Delhi since about 1840.   The parish was formed in 1864.   The building constructed in 1878.


St James the Apostle Anglican Church
The Church of St. James the Apostle is the oldest church in Wallaceburg, Ontario founded in 1864.   It has a beautiful nave and sanctuary and can seat approximately 220 parishioners.   St. James has been blessed with two large halls, both wheelchair accessible as well as spacious Sunday School rooms and a well-equipped nursery.


St. Martin-in-the-Fields Anglican Church
This London, Ontario Anglican Church was officially opened on April 20, 1957. It is named after the church in Trafalgar Square in London, England.


Bishop Cronyn Memorial Church, London, Ontario
We are committed to standing as Jesus does with the outcast, oppressed, denigrated and afflicted, seeking justice and peace, no matter what the cost.


St John's Anglican Church, Thamesford, Ontario
St John's Thamesford was built in 1861. In 2002, it was one of four congregations that amalgamated to become the Anglican Parish-of-the-Thames.


St. Ann's Church, Adelaide Village, Ontario
Adelaide Village, Ontario is located midway between London and Sarnia.   The current brick church was built in 1868 replacing a frame structure built in 1883 destroyed in a wind storm.


St Stephen's Anglican Church, Stratford, Ontario
St Stephen's was erected in 1952.   It has shared ministry but is now a single point parish under the leadership of the Rev. Joan Stiles.   St Stephen's is in the Deanery of Perth of the Diocese of Huron.


Saint Patrick's Anglican Church, Saintsbury, Ontario
In 1861, a log church was built and opened for worship, replaced by the present building in 1893.   The church was deconsecrated at the end of 2008.   This page is to recognize the long and faithful ministry of the people of Saint Patrick's Saintsbury.


St John the Evangelist Church, Brussels, Ontario
The Church of England was established in Brussels in the summer 1860.   The church built in 1876 was destroyed by fire in 1947.   The current building rededicated on July 10th, 1949 is similar in design to the church that burned.


Parish of the Holy Spirit
Trinity, Mitchell, St Thomas, Seaforth and St Paul's, Clinton, all established in the 19th century, became partners in this southwestern Ontario Anglican parish in 2003.